Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011

Hello New Year! I'm so glad you're here. I know I'm a few days late with the welcome wishes and everything, but I just wanted to get the measure of you. You see, your predecessor threw me some hard balls early on and I just...well, you know, I just wanted to make sure we were friends.  2010, I don't know, it looked good on paper but it just wasn't my best, that's all.  But 2011, well I don't want to be gushing - but it feels good. You look great by the way.  You really do. No, I'm not just saying it.  So here we are. Yes, I can safely say I feel more comfortable that you're here. I think we are going to get on. I think it's going to be fun. So really, well, I suppose I just wanted to say thanks for coming.  Stay around a while, make yourself comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment