Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pillow Talk

I'm in haste to post something, anything to be honest. There's been a creative dearth in this house for a while and I need to put an end to it. I blame it on the streptococcal germs that put me in bed for a full 4 days last week. Thanks guys. Now they've gone and so far we've managed to avoid the bout of 'chicken pops' that's laid a few others low around here. ('Is that like lollipops?' Max asked) With a long haul flight not too far ahead of us I am hoping, please, for some continued health and happiness. And to celebrate my own good health I have finally finished a floor cushion I've been making. It's taken weeks. I took this project very slowly and very carefully in order not to screw it up and end up consigning it to the basement. I took it so very carefully but still managed to cut the initial panels out an inch short. But I'm fairly happy with the finished article, and Max seems pretty snug on it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment